We work in harmony with nature so your landscape will be both healthy and beautiful.
Organic Plant and Soil Care
We advocate an organic, sustainable approach to plant care by using environmentally sensitive options to treat pests and diseases.
We improve the quality of your soil by adding compost and fertilizer with microbes to help decompose organic matter resulting in healthier and stronger plants.
With organic landscape management, children and pets can play without worry and without compromising the beauty of your landscape.
Detailed Maintenance Program
We make your landscape beds picture perfect.
- Cleanup landscape beds in spring and fall.
- Install mulch.
- Dig up weeds in landscape beds by the roots so they don’t return.
- Remove trash and plant debris from beds.
- Deadhead perennials and roses, and clean up spent foliage on perennials.
- Prune shrubs and decorative trees to improve their health and form.
- Hand or machine edge garden beds to create clean-looking and easy-to-maintain borders between turf and beds.
- Monitor plant health for nutrient deficiency, diseases, and insect damage.
- Fertilize landscape plants using organic fertilizer.
- Transplant and divide perennials.
- Haul away and compost yard waste.
Are overgrown and unwanted plants consuming your landscape? Using our design expertise to reshape and revitalize your plants and landscape beds, we can restore your landscape to the way you and your designer originally intended.
We will arrange services with other landscape specialists including arborists, lawn maintenance, and irrigation specialists provided they are insured, licensed, and registered contractors with the Nebraska Department of Labor.
We are an insured, licensed, and registered contractor with the Nebraska Department of Labor.
Treat your beds to a holistic manicure. Contact us for a free estimate.